A powerful file manager for the GNOME desktop environment
New Release: v0.9.10
24 February 2003
The 0.9.10 tarball is now available. Notice that Savannah has some bug
in the file area that makes this release appear in the end of the list
and not at the top.
Lots of user visible changes in this version:
- Fixed an imageloading bug when using themes other than the default one.
- New bookmark feature.
- New template feature in the advanced-rename dialog. See doc/advrename.txt in the tarball for details.
- Nicer file-properties dialog with rename support.
- Dragging files to the “..” directory is now possible.
- The toolbar and buttonbar can now be hidden.
To top of page