New Release: v1.1.7
12 February 2006
Gnome Commander 1.1.7 is now released, available at the gnome.org
FTP-server. This release has some bug fixes and a couple of new
features, this release requires GTK+ of version 2.6.0 or above.
List of new features
- Super fast internal file viewer for text and images.
- Copying selected file name(s) to clipboard.
- Inserting selected file full path to the cmdline when pressing CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER.
- Some new or updated translations.
- A couple of new key bindings.
Read more in the release change
about bug fixes and new features.
To top of page